Professional Consultancy Services Leeds
How we can help you?
Building Consultancy Services
Whether you are an occupier, owner or developer of property, our building surveyors provide consistent expert advise. The building surveyors in Leeds are part of the national building consultancy team and will work with you to understand your business needs with our advice then being tailored to suit your requirements.
Savills Leeds offer a full range of Building Surveying services including:
• Traditional Building Surveys
• Detailed Technical Due Diligence
• Schedules of Condition
• Construction and development Monitoring
Repair and Refurbishment:
• Project Management
• Design, drawings and Planning Applications
• Contract Administration
• CDM Co-Ordination and Party Wall matters
• Planned Maintenance
• Reinstatement Cost Assessments
• License for alterations and approvals
• Defect analysis and advise
• Expert Witness
• Schedules of Dilapidations
• Dilapidations negotiations
• Vendor Surveys and Advise
The Lease Consultancy team work across our Manchester and Leeds offices to provide expert advice to property occupiers and owners in respect of all commercial property types.
Our combined market knowledge and property expertise will ensure the best outcome for you in your lease renewal, rent review, or other lease negotiations.
Helping solve your property needs including:
• Rent Reviews
- Negotiation of revised rent including acting as Expert Witness in any rental dispute.
• Lease Expiries
- Expert advice on strategy and procedure for negotiation of new lease terms
• Lease Re-structuring
- Re-gearing of lease terms to enhance value and maximise incentives
The Savills Valuation Consultancy team work accross our Manchester and Leeds offices providing valuation services across all property sectors, backed up by leading market facing agency and investment colleagues across Savills.
We provide valuations for:
• Secured lending purposes, financial restructuring, and other strategic financial advice
• Expert Witness advice in connection with litigation proceedings and marital disputes
• Accounts purposes, Stock Market flotation, IPO’s
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• S 18 Dilapidations, and other Statutory Purposes
We also co-ordinate portfolio valuations throughout the UK and Europe in conjunction with National and European Division colleagues.
• Stand alone Retail Warehouses and Retail Parks
• Convenience Stores
• Leisure Parks and Urban Entertainment Centres
• High Street Retail
• Shopping Centres
• Industrial Units and Industrial Estates
• Distribution Centres
• City Centre and Town Centre offices
• Business Parks
• Licensed Premises
• Car Showrooms
• Commercial and Mixed Use Development projects