Our network of agribusiness consultants have extensive knowledge of the various grant aid schemes. Their established links with their local Regional Development Agencies makes sure our clients will gain the maximum advantage and secure funds wherever possible.
How we can help you:
Funding has been available to Farmers and land based industries including foresters, horticulturists and equine businesses via the Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE) since 2007. This funding is due to finish in 2013. Similar types of schemes are operating in Wales and Scotland.
In total about £3.9 billion has been made available in England to farmers and rural businesses via four funding ‘axes’.
Axis 1 - improving competiveness of the farming and forestry sector
Axis 2 - Enhancing the environment and the countryside
Axis 3 - Improving rural quality of life and diversification of the rural economy
Axis 4 - Leader
We can help manage complex projects from start to finish including planning applications and sourcing of additional funding. Our successes to date include:
- Major expansion of a milk processing business in Cornwall (secured £5.7m funding)
- Development of a rural cookery school and farm shop selling local produce
- Installation of energy efficient refrigeration equipment in a soft fruit cold store/packhouse
- Establishment of an on farm cheese production enterprise
- Irrigation reservoir and network
+44 (0) 1356 628 630