Farm Management and Consultancy
Effective business planning and control are more important than ever in these days of volatile markets and economic uncertainty where farm management can really add value to your asset.
How we can help you:
More and more farmers and landowners rely on professional farm management and guidance to steer their businesses through what has become a minefield of bureaucracy, legislation and regulation.
Our agribusiness team has diverse operational skills and experience across all the mainstream farming sectors and farm management.
We can provide a bespoke cost-effective service which is tailored to suit the clients’ needs from full management to ad hoc consultancy to ensure your business meets its full potential.
Whether you need full farm management, a business health check or assistance in formulating a comprehensive business plan Savills agribusiness has the expertise to help your business thrive.
Our network of regional offices serves clients throughout the country, providing a wide range of services including:
- Financial and strategic advice
- Business appraisals and development of business plans
- Budgeting and financial planning
- Single Payment Scheme advice, entitlement transfers, restructuring & appeals
- Organic farming systems and conversion
- Staff recruitment and redundancy
- Expert witness
- Farm building design and project management
- Savills buying group
- Administration and book-keeping
- Full farm management
+44 (0) 1865 269 170