Inspections & Regulation
Savills supports organisations in preparing for inspection, responding to inspection findings and ensuring they can meet the regulatory standards.
How we can help you:
Savills has an experienced team specialising in supporting housing associations and local authorities in preparing for and responding to inspection. We offer a comprehensive range of services geared to assisting you to achieve the best possible result. We have a track record of adding value and supporting enduring improvements.
Our unique approach adds significant value to the organisations we work with, helping to focus efforts on those actions which will have most impact, supporting management and staff in analysing what needs to change and helping to make those changes.
We get right inside organisations and work alongside them, the internal team and customers helping to motivate and support in practical ways. We believe that building knowledge, communication skills and confidence across the organisation is key to achieving the best possible outcome.
The changes put in place for inspection can add lasting value to the organisation.
Our range of services includes:
- Service testing and reality checks
- Writing and evidencing the self assessment
- Working with staff to address identified weaknesses
- Briefing staff, tenant representatives, Boards and contractors
- Supporting the practical requirements involved in the lead up and during inspection
- Scripting a proposed response to the draft report
- Action planning for improvement
Housing & Public Sector