Following the 2015 Autumn Statement the shared ownership programme is set to quadruple, with Government support in the region of £4bn that can be accessed by housing associations and the private sector to deliver approaching 200,000 homes.
Savills can help providers to achieve this ambitious target and investors to access the market with the following services:
- Market research – Our dedicated Residential Research team analyses market pricing, competition and supply to support your shared ownership strategy.
- Strategic consultancy – We can help you consider the strategic fit to help you consider whether you need to create a vehicle to develop and hold shared ownership.
- Development consultancy – Helping you to acquire land, secure planning permission and procure new developments.
- Funding – Funding Shared Ownership portfolios has historically been a challenge but Savills Financial Consultants have access to a number of lenders and investors keen to support this product.
- Trading – We have the strongest track record in trading portfolios of shared ownership property.
- Valuation and due diligence – We value portfolios for loan security or balance sheet purposes, undertaking due diligence to support acquisitions.