Commercial Regeneration & Development
We provide a broad spectrum of specialist advice for property developers, land owners and the public sector to make the most out of land and property with development potential.
How we can help you:
Commercial development demands a very particular set of skills and breadth of knowledge. Our people understand the intricacies of development funding, development agreements, joint venture negotiations, sustainability, planning, regeneration, land assembly, masterplanning, development agency and developer services.
Our commercial development team draw on their own expertise and that of their colleagues in different areas of the business and throughout the UK. Our expertise extends across the public and private sectors and covers the breadth of commercial property from industrial distribution centres and listed buildings to City of London skyscrapers.
Our knowledge and experience allows us to advise on:
- Value maximisation, appraisal and cashflow modelling, disposal and acquisition strategies for land and buildings, overage negotiations and monitoring.
- Development management, developer services, consultant team selection, viability reporting, project monitoring, phasing, deliverability, design analysis, developer selection and partnerships.
- Strategic planning, planning applications, s106 negotiations, sustainability strategies, planning inquiries and procedural challenges.
- Funding, procurement, regional and national grants, European support, alternative investment structures, local authority assistance, public private partnership.
- Environmental issues, land contamination, reclamation and clean-up, sustainability legislature, Daylight and Sunlight requirements, Rights of Light, Party Walls,property management and developer services for new developments.
Planning & Development
Savills Grosvenor Hill
+44 (0) 20 7409 8709
+44 (0) 121 634 8411
Central London Markets
Investment, Leasing and Development services.