Our specialist national consultancy enforces and defends commercial dilapidations claims for owners and occupiers throughout all stages of the lease term.
How we can help you:
We resolve dilapidations disputes on behalf of landlords and tenants by utilising our expert knowledge and many years of experience. We save time and money and free your business to plan ahead by managing lease obligations throughout the lease or at its end.
Our strategies deliver often dramatic results swiftly through expert understanding of lease obligations, case law and statute, as well as an opponent’s motives and commercial imperatives. The consultancy comprises experienced chartered surveyors, valuers and asset managers who work closely with other internal departments to maximise knowledge and secure success.
Savills dilapidations consultancy creates solutions and adds value through:
- Assessing, enforcing and defending dilapidations claims during, or at the end of the lease term
- Giving advice on lease-end strategies
- Advising on compliance with conditional break clause obligations negotiations
- Carrying out diminution (Section 18) valuations
- Enforcing or defending repairs notices
- Providing expert witness evidence and dispute determination
Building & Project Consultancy
Savills Margaret Street
+44 (0) 20 7409 8901