Refurbishment and Alternations
Our expert approach to remodelling is based on a thorough understanding of building technology and case-hardened experience of delivering refurbished properties to owners or occupiers.
How we can help you:
Extending your building can be the most cost-effective way of creating additional valuable space without moving site. We are experts in adding value in this way.
A painstaking review of how the building currently works is the starting point. We then advise on the changes that could turn your tired, outdated building into an ideal asset.
We take pride in delivering cost-effective, innovative design solutions informed by our knowledge of the wider property market.
Savills’ approach is multi-disciplinary. Our design skills are supplemented by the input of colleagues in agency, development and planning consultancy.
We have knowledge and commercial understanding of just what makes a building work for you as an owner and / or occupier. Whether you are a factory owner needing more space or a care home operator wanting to update bedrooms, we can make a difference.
Many of our building surveyors are trained in conservation and can advise on sympathetic alterations and extensions to historic buildings. Our services include:
- Measured surveys and ‘as existing’ drawings
- Sketch design proposals for alterations and/or extensions, as well as detailed working drawings
- Full computer-aided designs for planning submission
- Material scheduling and space planning
- Advice on tax offsets from our capital allowance team
- Advice on neighbourly matters such as party wall awards.
Savills Finsbury Circus
+44 (0) 20 7409 8985
Building & Project Consultancy
+44 (0) 1865 269 107