Developing and improving Sports stadia and the supporting infrastructure to meet the demands of governing organisations, spectators and athletes alike is a complex process.
How we can help you:
Offering a combination of professional services including planning, development consultancy and valuation as well as a dedicated brokerage service. Priding ourselves in creativity, client liaison and developing solutions to maximise our clients' property interests across a broad range of sports sectors including:
- Community sport
Our national team has a wealth of experience in the sports sector including:
- We are advising the Olympic Delivery Authority (ODA) on the 2012 Stadium, the International Broadcast Centre/Main Press Centre and the Athletes' Village. We are also advising the London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games (LOCOG) on all competition venues (inc Olympic Park, Greenwich Park, Hyde Park, Horse Guards Parade, Eton Dorney), training venues and cultural sites.
- Football - We are advisors to Arsenal FC, Everton FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC, Southend FC, Queens Park Rangers FC and Watford FC, and are also in confidential conversations with other clubs.
- Golf - We act for the Club Company, British Ensign, Burhill and Jack Barkers Golf Company, all of whom own portfolios of golf courses in the UK. We have sold up to 6 golf courses each year, and value up to 50 each year as well.
- Cricket - We act for Surrey County Cricket Club and advised on the redevelopment of the Brit Oval Cricket Ground in time for the 2005 Ashes series and recently secured approval in the landmark case against the HSE for an new stand and enabling Hotel at the Pavilion End of the Ground. We act for Warwickshire County Cricket Club on the redevelopment of Edgbaston.
- Community sport - We are advisors to York City Council on the York Community Stadium and are providing retail planning advice to the promoters of the Wakefield Community Stadium.
Savills Berkeley Square
+44 (0) 20 3320 8267