Our dedicated rural research team offers a range of original and bespoke solutions to clients across all rural disciplines, from property management and asset performance to rural policy evaluation and agribusiness strategy.
Our fields of expertise include:
- UK Land Market - supply, values, buyer/seller profiles and forecasting
- International Land Markets - values, supply/demand dynamics and investment performance
- Rural Asset Performance - let land to forestry compared with alternative assets
- Agricultural & Rural Policy (CAP) - implications to land based businesses
- Farm and Estate Benchmarking
- Rural Property Rents - agricultural land, residential and commercial workspace
- Farm Business Economics - strategic analysis and modelling
- Commodity Markets - analysis and risk evaluation
Visit Savills Rural Research.