Reliable valuation advice is of vital importance for banks, property owners, developers, investors and fund managers alike, and can influence financial decision making.
Across the UK, our team of experts provides loan security, taxation and litigation advice for stock exchange and accounting purposes. With their in-depth and market-leading knowledge of financial benchmarks, construction and development costs, market information and critical factors influencing value they can provide advice across a large and varied array of leisure property assets.
We also undertake valuations and provide advice on trade-related property, which primarily gains its value from the business operating on site and requires dedicated expert knowledge in what may be a highly specialised sector.
- Golf: courses, driving ranges, golf developments, golf and country clubs;
- Holiday property: static and touring caravan parks, holiday resorts and villages, holiday cottage complexes, lodge and chalet parks, timeshare resorts and complexes;
- Mobile home parks;
- Sports venues: health and fitness clubs, sports grounds, motor sports venues, shooting schools, ski centres and resorts, leisure centres;
- Visitor attractions: theme parks, museums and heritage centres, children's activity centres, wildlife parks, farm shops;
- Water-based leisure: marinas and moorings, piers, sports and activity lakes, fishing complexes;
- Equestrian: racecourses, studs and training establishments, polo facilities, riding schools, livery yards, equine health centres;
- Trade-related property: ports and airports, waste transfer and recycling centres, abattoirs and food processing, crematoria, graveyards, woodland, burial sites, churches, nurseries and garden centres, schools and colleges, mineral extraction sites, photovoltaic, wind turbines, anaerobic digesters, waste to energy.