Oil and Gas
The UK has for many years had a thriving onshore oil and gas sector. Savills Energy has a longstanding involvement in that industry and now provides a range of property services to a number of upstream and downstream businesses.
The upstream oil and gas business concerns exploration for and production of hydrocarbons and Savills Energy acts amongst others for; BP Exploration, Star Energy and Providence Resources.
Particular services include:
- project evaluation
- advice on and negotiation of land rights
- valuations for sale and acquisition
- preparation of planning applications
- advice on regulatory issues
Downstream oil and gas businesses are concerned with the refining and sale of products. Again Savills Energy has considerable involvement for clients such as BP Oil, National Grid Property and Air BP.
- management of operational estate
- management of estate and advice on disposal of surplus property assets
- negotiation of land rights for pipelines
Savills Energy staff have worked in the oil and gas sector for a number of years gaining a wide range of experience and in depth knowledge of the issues which face the industry.
Energy Corporate Real Estate
+44 (0) 1202 856 852
Corporate Real Estate
+44 (0) 1202 856 803