Savills Energy is a dedicated real estate service created to specifically assist the inception, funding, development, management and trading of energy assets and infrastructure.
We also provide energy efficiency consultancy services supporting clients in ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements in the most cost-effective way possible.
How we can help you:
In 2014 the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change called for a rapid expansion in low carbon energy sources, including renewable energies, in order to achieve the task of limiting global temperature rises to below two degrees celcius by the end of the century. The UK Government’s commitment to cost effective renewable energy as part of a diverse, low-carbon and secure energy mix, is as strong as ever but recognises that investment of in the region of £100 billion is required in the electricity sector between now and 2020.
- Savills has the ability to add immediate scalability to an investor's development aspirations with over 200 land agents, 200 planners, 85 acquisition agents, 25 project managers and a team of specialist grid consultants across 70 national and 137 international offices.
- We manage in excess of 2 million acres of land throughout the UK
- We offer unrivalled access to the rural, commercial and industrial owners and occupiers of property via a powerful network of contacts.
- We also provide a valuation service, backed by our sector expertise, for funding, strategic or accounts purposes.
- We can provide ESOS services to affected clients and work with them to ensure MEES compliance.
Savills Energy provides a wide range of services to the energy sector through an experienced team of dedicated professionals. Our approach combines professional skills such as site location, planning and valuation, with timely project delivery in the following sectors :
Energy & Consulting
Savills Margaret Street
+44 (0) 203 107 5465
+44 (0) 1202 856 864
Director, Energy Transactional Services
Energy & Consultancy
Savills Margaret Street
+44 (0) 7807 999 382
The Weight of Money
11 June 2015
How private investment is changing world real estate
UK Commercial Development Activity - June 2015
10 June 2015
Rising to a five-month high of +18.1% in May, from +13.1% in April, the headline Total Commercial Development Activity Index – a net balance monitoring the overall performance of the UK commercial property sector – was consistent with a sharp and stronger rate of expansion.