Rural Architecture & Building Surveying in York
From the renovation of a country house or farm building conversions, to complete new-build projects, we provide clients with an efficient service across a range of projects, both ancient and modern.
Our dedicated team provide expert advice concerning all property types, both ancient and modern. Specialists are on hand to prepare building survey reports, conduct assessments, and advise on all matters to do with property, including cost estimates and the management of building projects and major new developments.
- Advice on works planned for historic and listed properties
- Project management of major developments of over £1m in value
- Design, specification and management of building projects £150k-£2m in value
- Pre-acquisition surveys
- Maintenance surveys, projections and reports
- Disability access audits and planning
- Dilapidations advice
- Expert evidence on defective building works
- Party wall surveying
- Energy Performance Certificates of non-domestic properties
- Schedules of condition