Savills Wimborne has provided rural property services throughout the south west since 1947. Our experts help clients on projects of any size; whether that's preparing budgets or the full management of rural estates. Our aim is to add value to estates and farms through traditional and non-traditional diversification opportunities, ranging from sporting and commercial leases to wedding venues and music festival sites.
Covering a wide patch throughout the south, we provide comprehensive advice on such fields as renewable energy, farm and estate management and business services. We also offer residential and commercial letting services for those looking to let their rural property.
Our full range of expertise covers:
- Estate and Farm Management
- Estate Planning
- Basic Payment Scheme Applications and Countryside Stewardship
- Cottage Management and Lettings
- Contract Farming Agreements
- Renewable Energy Consultation
- Commercial Leases
- Sporting and Equestrian Leases
- Diversification inc Music Festivals and Wedding Venues
- Management Accounts inc Budgets
- Full Estate and Farm Budgets
- Staff Management
- Compensation Claims
Contact our team for more information.