Our Wimborne planning team covers all aspects of town planning, across the region and other parts of the UK, for both public and private clients.
We provide commercially informed advice across numerous sectors and work closely with other disciplines from the large Wimborne office and other offices across the UK.
As one of the largest planning consultancy teams in the area, we have considerable experience in assembling planning cases, especially for renewable energy projects, residential and mixed use schemes. Whether you are seeking strategic promotion or planning permission, we have a strong record of achieving positive outcomes.
Our team has particular expertise in the energy field on wind farms, solar energy proposals and major infrastructure projects, such as gas-fired power stations.
In the housing field we have a track record of successfully promoting large housing sites, from the local planning stage to gaining final planning permission.
We ensure the commercial viability of schemes through Section 106 negotiations and viability reviews of schemes. Plus, we are able to provide Environmental Impact Assessments for large projects.
We work closely with our clients through the complexities of planning, often including managing, or closely liaising with, project teams - ultimately providing high profile deliverable consents.
We advise on:
- • Housing land supply analysis
- • Strategic land promotions
- • Site search and appraisal
- • Education projects
- • Due diligence reports
- • Healthcare projects
- • Airport related developments
- • Infrastructure projects
- • Urban regeneration
- • Applications and appeals
- • Land assets and portfolios
- • Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- • Community and stakeholder engagement
- • Development and Design Briefs
- • Development Plan monitoring and representations
- • Economic regeneration reports
- • Enforcement matters
- • Policy analysis
- • Sustainability analysis
- • Section 106 negotiations