Strategic Energy Projects
Savills Strategic Projects team operates throughout the UK and specialises in the project management and acquisition of land rights for a wide variety of infrastructure projects – including pipelines, telecom masts, electricity cables and renewable energy projects.
The Strategic Projects team provides a specialist project management service to co-ordinate multi–disciplinary teams of acquisition agents, Planners CPO, legal, engineers and environmental experts to consent Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects.
Our approach is development focused and combines professional skills such as strategic site selection, planning and valuation with timely project delivery.
Contact us for more information or to see what our team can do for you.
Services that Savills Infrastructure provides for clients include:
• Project Strategy
• Route feasibility and survey
• Site Finding using GIS
• Landowner engagement
• Route options analysis
• Coordination and submission of Development Consent Orders, planning applications and EIA
• Project Management of land right negotiations through our NSIP Pro database
• HSE assessments
• Due diligence
• CPO, expert witness, Valuation and Compensation
• Land accessing, easements and wayleaves
• Planning and Public Inquiry
• Mapping and plan preparation/GIS
Renewable Energy Development
Savills Energy can add immediate scalability to an investor’s development aspirations.
Services that Savills Energy provides for clients include:
• Creation of new JV development businesses
• Project Set Up and Strategy
• Strategic site search and evaluation
• Negotiation of option, lease and purchase terms
• Planning appraisals
• Viability and sustainability studies
• Pipeline and cable management
• Negotiation of land rights for access and transmission lines
• Sales and marketing of developed and part-developed opportunities
• Management and advice on disposal of operational and non-operation assets
• Identification of off-takers/end users