Reading Property Planning Services
The Reading planning department are a highly experienced professional team covering all aspects of town planning and with a detailed knowledge of local planning issues in Berkshire and the surrounding counties.
We provide advice across every property sector and work closely with other Savills disciplines in the office to provide commercially informed advice on both strategic projects and planning applications.
We provide client advice on the following aspects of property planning:
• Leading planning input into a variety of large and small water supply / waste water projects, including managing internal and external stakeholders / consultants
• Preparation and submission of planning applications
• Preparation and submission in respect of the EIA Regulations and permitted development consultations
• Response to LDF Consultations
• Project Management of the delivery of solar panels on Thames Water sites
• Leading on all Planning matters to bring forward the redevelopment of surplus water and waste water sites, prior to disposal.
• Management of consultant teams, formulation of planning strategies, strategic land and LDF promotions, major and minor planning applications,
• Listed Building Applications.