Savills Manchester Professional Consultancy Services
How can we help you?
The Savills Manchester Lease Consultancy team provides expert advice to property occupiers and owners in respect of all commercial property types.
Our combined market knowledge and property expertise will ensure the best outcome for you in your lease renewal, rent review, or other lease negotiations.
Helping solve your property needs including:
• Rent Reviews
- Negotiation of revised rent including acting as Expert Witness in any rental dispute.
• Lease Expiries
- Expert advice on strategy and procedure for negotiation of new lease terms
Building & Project Consultancy
Technical solutions that enhance the physical and economic potential of your property assets.
On every instruction, the Manchester Building Consultancy team provides uncompromising professional service, quality of advice and attention to detail. Our specialist identify and act on key issues to achieve the best results for our clients time and time again. We combine technical expertise and passion for what we do with robust market awareness.
Our specialist services cut across and respond to the entire property cycle, covering the following core areas of expertise:
• Technical Due Diligence:
- Building acquisition surveys, building evaluation, defect analysis and diagnosis and expert witness advice.
- Preparing dilapidations schedules and assessments for both landlord and tenant and negotiating claim and settlement. Expert witness and dispute resolution.
• Design & Contract Administration:
- Extension, conversion, adaption, refurbishment and repair of all building types.
• Reinstatement Cost Assessments:
- Assessment of buildings for insurance purposes.
• Project Management & Monitoring:
- Specialising in occupier fit out and relocation, landlord refurbishment of all property types and new build development management and monitoring.
• Property Maintenance: Preparation of planned specification maintenance schedules, remedial repairs and reactive maintenance.
The Manchester Valuation Consultancy team provides valuation services across all property sectors across the UK, backed up by leading market facing agency and investment colleagues across Savills.
We provide valuations for:
• Secured lending purposes, financial restructuring, and other strategic financial advice
• Expert Witness advice in connection with litigation proceedings and marital disputes
• Accounts purposes, Stock Market flotation, IPO’s
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• S 18 Dilapidations, and other Statutory Purposes
We also co-ordinate portfolio valuations throughout the UK and Europe in conjunction with National and European Division colleagues.
• Stand alone Retail Warehouses and Retail Parks
• Convenience Stores
• Leisure Parks and Urban Entertainment Centres
• High Street Retail
• Shopping Centres
• Industrial Units and Industrial Estates
• Distribution Centres
• City Centre and Town Centre offices
• Business Parks
• Licensed Premises
• Car Showrooms
• Commercial and Mixed Use Development projects
Typically we value assets with a Market Value above £1.0m