Rural Architecture & Building Surveying in Lichfield
From the renovation of a country house or farm building conversions, to complete new-build projects, refurbishments and professional work, we provide clients with an efficient service across a range of projects, both small and large.
Our dedicated team provide expert advice concerning all property types, both ancient and modern.
Specialists are on hand to prepare building survey reports and offer dilapidation and party wall advice, and advise on all matters relating to property, including cost estimates and the management of building projects.
Our services include
- Advice on repairs, refurbishments, extensions and new builds
- Architectural design from concept planning through to detailed building regulation and working drawings
- Advice on works planned for historic, listed and traditional properties
- Project management and contract administration of small and major developments
- Design, specification and management of building projects between £20k-£1m in value
- Provision of Principal Designer duties under CDM 2015
- Pre-acquisition surveys
- Planned preventative maintenance surveys, projections and reports
- Dilapidations advice
- Party wall surveying
- Schedules of condition
- Building reinstatement cost assessments
- Specific defect diagnosis