Commercial Property Services in Ipswich
Commercial Agency: How can we help you?
Savills Ipswich estate agent office provides an excellent hub from which to service a wide range of commercial and industrial property instructions, not only in Ipswich but across the county.
We work with a range of clients from private individuals to national companies and the public sector as well as advising administrators/receivers.
The commercial agency activities spread beyond this stereotypical job however to include such diverse activities as follows:-
• Property search and acquisition
• Lease negotiation and re-gearing
• Land sales,
• Investment disposals
• Recoveries and receivership work.
One of the many benefits of working with Savills is the strength of our regional office network, in Cambridge, Chelmsford and Peterborough plus of course London.
This gives our clients the ability to enjoy the benefit of enquiries sourced locally, regionally and nationally.
• Savills are now the 2013 winners of the EG Regional awards.
• The Estates Gazette Regional Awards winner 2012 as the best property adviser East of England.
• The Estates Gazette & Property Week ‘Office Advisor of the year’ 2012
• Recognition as the UK’s leading Estate Agent and,
• Savills UK ranked best super brand in the real estate sector and 71 in the overall league table of the top 500 business super brands in 2012.
As well as the traditional buying and selling that we are best known for, Savills Ipswich provides a range of specialist professional services, whether that is in the form of consultancy advice on creating value for a range of property types or advice within specialist sector groups.
Services we provide directly from our Ipswich office include:
• Land & Tenant (Lease Consultancy)
• Rent Reviews
• Lease Renewals & Renegotiation
• Expert Witness
• Property Management
We provide specialism across a wide range of assets from a single unit to a portfolio, and encompass retail units, offices, industrial/warehouse and specialist properties that include port related property.
From the Ipswich office we provide services to North Essex, Suffolk and South Norfolk, and the rest of East Anglia by working with colleagues in other regional offices located at Chelmsford, Cambridge, Peterborough and Norwich.
Our clients include local, regional and national business, as well as local authorities.
Savills is committed to providing a high quality of work advising clients whatever their property requirements or needs.
Please feel free to contact the Professional Department without obligation regarding any advice that you may require.