Development Services in Birmingham
The Development team provides consultancy and agency services across the development spectrum in a variety of sectors including:
• Industrial, distribution and rail freight
• Residential and strategic land, including affordable specialisms
• Regeneration and mixed use
• Offices and Science Parks
How can we help you?
We are the largest dedicated development team in Birmingham and the West Midlands, with market leading expertise and involvement in some of the region’s most significant development opportunities. Our specialist expertise covers:
• Land and building disposals / acquisitions
• Strategic development advice
• Financial modelling and viability
• Estate strategies and feasibility advice
• Developer procurement
• Options, joint venture, development and promotion agreements
• Expert Witness
We advise landowners, developers and commercial operators on maximising value, unlocking opportunities and securing delivery. We are market facing and provide leading edge advice underpinned by commercial reality. We have successfully added value to a wide range of development opportunities including greenfield and brownfield land at all sizes, complex urban sites, commercial estates / campus’ and existing buildings, portfolios and heritage assets with redevelopment potential.
How can we help you?
The Retail Development Team in Birmingham provides wide ranging consultancy and agency advice on mixed use and large scale retail led development schemes.
We act for landowners, developers and occupiers with an emphasis on maximising value and creating viable development schemes.
The areas in which we specialise include:
• Large scale retail including large format food stores;
• Mixed use regeneration schemes incorporating both retail and other uses including offices, commercial, leisure and residential.
We have a very strong track record in delivering development schemes and our areas of expertise include:
• Acquisition and disposal of development land and buildings;
• Strategic development advice including master planning and scheme design;
• Development consultancy and appraisal;
• Disposal advice identifying the best means of procuring a purchaser through either outright sale, joint venture, partnership or option arrangement.
The members of our team have provided advice on schemes of all sizes ranging from single use development sites with a value of less than £1m to large scale mixed use schemes with an end scheme value in excess of £100m. Our advice is founded on a commercial approach coupled with close client contact focusing on providing objective deliverable advice.