Surveyor - York
We are seeking a Qualified Surveyor within the Minerals and Waste Management team in York.
- Preparation and assembly of valuation reports
- Undertaking research and compiling relevant data and reports
- Negotiation of legal agreements for the development of mineral and waste management properties
- Management of mineral and waste sites
- Pitches and presentations to clients and professionals
- RICS accredited degree
- Member of the RICS
- Excellent communicator
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong negotiator
Please apply via e-mail enclosing a CV and your current salary details to:
Salary details available upon application, commensurate with experience and skills.
You are also invited to complete the following: Equal Opportunities Monitoring Information Form
The Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer. View our Equality and Diversity Policy.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY