Associate/Associate Director - York
We are seeking an Associate/Associate Director within the Minerals & Waste Management team in York.
The role will principally be focussed on the management of large mineral estates on behalf of institutional and private clients.
- Estate Management of mineral property portfolios for private, corporate and institutional clients
- Negotiation of estate and property management issues including new leases, rent reviews and disposals
- Identifying and exploiting income/development opportunities
- Identification, negotiation and management of sales of surplus property
- Undertaking professional work including valuation and compulsory purchase
- Routine contact with and recommendations to clients
- An active role in marketing and promotion of the department and office
- Relevant sector experience
- Current UK driving licence
- Enthusiasm for knowledge and understanding, analytical approach to completing assignments
- Candidate must be able to multi task, be a team player, take a pro active and hands on approach as well as being reliable and professional
- Strong IT skills
- A detailed knowledge of the minerals and waste sectors
- A high standard of written English and numerical skills
- Confident and effective communicator with an ability to present and communicate information and analysis in a logical and engaging way
- Personal skills suited to working with a team environment
- A task focused individual with good attention to detail
Please apply via e-mail enclosing a CV and your current salary details to:
Salary details available upon application, commensurate with experience and skills.
You are also invited to complete the following: Equal Opportunities Monitoring Information Form
The Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer. View our Equality and Diversity Policy.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY