Architectural Technician / Technologist - Winchester
We are seeking an architectural technician / technologist to join our team of architects, building surveyors and architectural technicians.
The sucessful candidate will possess excellent technical and communication skills. You will be working mainly in the Rural Sector, you will be working on domestic and commercial buildings, listed buildings and small development sites in the southern England.
- Generation of design, technical and contract documentation, including drawings and specification writing.
- Assist architects in managing projects from inception to completion
- Delivering design and technical solutions, including detailing and upstanding of materials and building techniques.
- Support to architectural team including printing, photocopying etc.
- Undertake and draught measured building surveys
- Producing Building Regulations compliant detailed information packages
- Occasional site visits, so car driver essential.
- Create CGI drawings (training provided)
- General office assistance
Core hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
- Ask questions, interact, and discuss objectives and day to day work of the team.
- Provide assistance to team members wherever possible.
- Develop and maintain active communication both within your team and other teams.
- Exercise confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Be proactive to be able to complete work required.
- Graduate or CIAT qualified or other similar professional qualification
- Microsoft Office software literate
- Experience and proficiency in Graphisoft Archicad.
- Experience in building/construction/design
- An interest in building conservation
- An interest in architecture
- Photoshop and illustration skills would be desirable
- The candidate should have experience with all work stages
Please apply via e-mail enclosing a CV and your current salary details to:
Salary details available upon application, commensurate with experience and skills.
You are also invited to complete the following: Equal Opportunities Monitoring Information Form
The Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer. View our Equality and Diversity Policy.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY