Estates Surveyor - Reading
Estates Surveyor working within the Corporate Account Management team undertaking Estate Management work including dealing with land disposals, lettings, rent reviews, lease renewals, general estate management, property management, and dealing with operational day to day issues where they relate to land and property.
- Principally working on the Thames Water Contract and other WOS-CAM clients
- Identification, negotiation and management of sales of surplus land.
- Negotiation of estate management and property management events including new leases, rent reviews and land disposals.
- Managing estate management issues on operational and sub-let estate, exploiting income opportunities.
- Undertaking professional work on commercial and rural leases.
- High level of responsibility with routine contact and the making of recommendations to the client and contact with Thames Water customers, tenants, landlords and other stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Working without close supervision, a self starter.
- Proactive looking for value adding opportunities from the client portfolio.
- Must work well under pressure and be able to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Determination to deliver high levels of service to both clients and occupiers of the buildings
- Good attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Ability to work flexibly and as part of a team but without constant supervision, to be able to plan and prioritise workload
- Ability to work closely with clients, tenants and other third parties
- Maintain a professional manner at all times
- Enthusiasm to do a high quality job at all times
- To be customer facing and conscious of client requirements at all times
- Confidence to travel to sites in different locations to undertake site inspections and meetings alone.
- Chartered Surveyor with experience to suit the role
- Knowledge of commercial landlord and tenant and property management
- Knowledge of property databases / Microsoft Office
- Car Driver (essential)
Please apply via e-mail enclosing a CV and your current salary details to:
Salary details available upon application, commensurate with experience and skills.
You are also invited to complete the following: Equal Opportunities Monitoring Information Form
The Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer. View our Equality and Diversity Policy.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY