Valuation/Agency Surveyor - Sevenoaks
The successful candidate will be joining an established team, within the Development department. The role will be split between valuation, consultancy and agency work.
The applicant will have previous experience of working in a busy environment and be able to provide a high level of service.
- Undertake ‘Red Book’ valuations in accordance with RICS Code of Practice
- Undertake a variety of development agency and consultancy instructions
- Liaise with the Clients to ensure that the team understands the Client's objective in relation to each instruction
- Cross sell the skills and services of the other divisions to existing and potential clients.
- Any other duties appropriate to this role, as required from time to time
- MRICS qualified
- Intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent communicator and client relationship skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Good financial skills
- Good team player
Please apply via e-mail enclosing a CV and your current salary details to:
Salary details available upon application, commensurate with experience and skills.
You are also invited to complete the following: Equal Opportunities Monitoring Information Form
The Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer. View our Equality and Diversity Policy.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY