From the picturesque countryside of the Channel Islands to the sandy shores of the Seychelles, which are the best islands for UHNWI real estate investment?
Savills Top 20 A List Islands ranks each island according to the volume of UHNWI property holdings, transport links to mainland markets, sources of capital, tax regime and real estate prices.
In addition to ranking the Top 20 A List Islands in the world, the league table compares the islands’ populations, connectivity to mainland, and typical property prices.
View the full Candy Global Prime Sector Report.
Top 20 A List Islands
1. Bermuda, North Atlantic
7. US Virgin Islands, Caribbean
8. Hawaiian Islands, North America
9. Islands adjoining east coast of Florida, North America
11. Islands adjoining the Carolinas, North America
12. Florida Keys, North America
13. Nantucket, North America
14. Saint Martin, Caribbean
15. Fijian Islands, Pacific, Asia
16. Saint Barthélemy, Caribbean
17. Martha's Vineyard, North America
19. Man-made islands off Dubai, Middle East
20. San Juan Islands & Whidbey Island, North America